Friday, February 21, 2014

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Today I was cursing the obnoxiousness that is life on crutches.  I am amazed at all the tiresome hopping around on one foot a person does.  I decided crutches suck.  Nuf said.

Until the doctor called.

And he was like... so, how are you feeling?  How's the foot?  It hurts?  Well, that interesting...  I just wanted to call and let you know that we rechecked your x-rays and your bone is broken.

HOLD THE PHONE!!  WHAT???


Busted.


In six to eight weeks, this story will be HILARIOUS.  But, right now, I just want to sock somebody in the nose.  Me and the dreaded crutches are going to be new BFF's.  And I'm telling you... it is a Love/Hate relationship.  I named the left crutch Bob and the right is Steve and they see a lot of armpit action.

And in future posts I will regale you with The Nefarious Tales of Bob and Steve: Boldly going where no crutch has gone before.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment